Fitness Generation Corporate Wellness Program
The Business Owner’s Dilemma: Solved
We have seen many business owners struggle to find the balance between their business budgets and their employees’ well-being. The problem of rising health care costs and unproductive employees has financially burdened many business owners. Over 41% of American workers suffer from some type of chronic illness. Likewise, corporate insurance programs are complex and difficult to navigate. Business owners are caught in the middle and can often waste time and money trying to find a solution.
- The costs of ill health, both in premiums and in lost productivity can cost up to $2,800 per employee per year.
- In a recent meta-analysis of the literature on costs and savings associated with wellness programs, researchers from Harvard University found that medical costs fall by about $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs and that absenteeism costs fall by about $2.73 for every dollar spent.
The Fitness Generation Corporate Wellness Program is a joint venture with the National Corporate Fitness Institute that brings over 40 years of combined experience to the forefront of corporate wellness programming achieving the effective and lasting results that business owners demand. We have fine tuned this program over the years working within our clients’ current business models to transform their largest asset, their employees, into healthier and more productive team members. We are certified through the National Corporate Fitness Institute and have joined forces with them because together we share a common vision to help companies improve their bottom line, benefit the communities they are a part of, and nurture the relationships they value.
About Our Program
Our program is a preferred provider of primary and specialty physical training and health needs within the corporate world.
Our evidence-based, cost-effective care compliments the convenience, the needs, and the professionalism of the corporate office atmosphere.
We serve our clients and community by continual enhancement of the education and skills of our staff.
We will continue to develop collaborative relationships with community, professional, and healthcare organizations.
Our Core Values
We Believe in:
- Uncompromising commitment to excellence in all we do
- Ethical and integrity based business practices
- Employer/employee work-life balance
- Listening to our customers for opportunities to add value to our services
- Innovation and creativity
- Responsive communication
- Evidence based treatment
- Purposeful action
Human Resource Directors: To begin your corporate wellness solution, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org